Podcast Episode 27 - Horrors Under Tuluk - A Player's Journal


This is a VERY special episode and it's an experiment! David, player of Eadwig from my Etinerra campaign, submitted a fantastic adventurer's journal entry that I simply had to share. I've been listening to other spoken word/voice acting podcasts and thought I'd try my hand at reading the journal entry with some effects! I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed creating it! Let me know what you think!



Anchor Episode link: https://anchor.fm/thedungeonmastershandbook/episodes/Episode-27---Horrors-Under-Tuluk---A-Players-Journal-eak8ko

Leave me a voice message and let me know what you think or ask questions if you have them! (312) 625-8281‬ (US/Canada)

You can also leave a message on Anchor: anchor.fm/the-dungeon-masters-handbook/message 

Find episode posts and other D&D content on my blog: chgowiz-games.blogspot.com 

Intro music: Dragonaut by Bradley The Buyer (bit.ly/2ASpAlF)
Outro music: Dream by Wild Shores (bit.ly/2jbJehK)

Comments