Podcast Episode 32 - Interview With My 1x1 OD&D Player - My Wife!


My first guest on The Dungeon Master's Handbook! I interview my wife who has been the player in our 11 year one on one OD&D campaign. She talks about what makes it work for her and answers questions from redditors!


Anchor Episode link: https://anchor.fm/thedungeonmastershandbook/episodes/Episode-32---Interview-With-My-1x1-ODD-Player---My-Wife-ebvvpm

Show Notes
Link to a very old wiki I maintained for the 1 on 1 campaign: https://the-vale-solo-campaign.obsidianportal.com/

What do you think?! 

Leave me a voice message and let me know what you think or ask questions if you have them! (312) 625-8281‬ (US/Canada) You can also leave a message on Anchor: anchor.fm/thedungeonmastershandbook/message  or email me at chgowiz@gmail.com.

Find episode posts and other D&D content on my blog: chgowiz-games.blogspot.com 

Credits
Intro music: Dragonaut by Bradley The Buyer (bit.ly/2ASpAlF)
Outro music: Dream by Wild Shores (bit.ly/2jbJehK)
All music used with permission.

Comments

  1. I am in love with you two talking to each other. Thanks for posting this! You made my day...staying at home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment