Northern Illinois Fantasy Miniatures Association - April and May happenings!


I'm pleased to announce the formation of the Northern Illinois Fantasy Miniatures Association (NIFMA). We are a group of wargames players in the area (Southern Wisconsin, Northern Illinois) who gather on a regular basis to play all sorts of fantasy wargames!

Our next meetup is this coming Sunday, April 7th from noon to 5pm. It will be at my house.

We play just about anything that is fantasy based and sounds interesting! Chainmail, Chaos Wars, HOTT, Book of War, etc. 

In May, I'm hosting a "Day of Chaos Wars" on behalf of NIFMA at The Gift of Games in Grayslake IL. (82 Center, Grayslake, Illinois 60030). From 11a to 3p. Facebook event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/365359647638380/

I've been putting the events on Facebook, but I'll also try to put announcements and after-action reports on the blog as well.

Let me know if you're in the area and interested in playing!

Comments