Villacon - August 4th - Open to 5 more people

I'm hosting a mini-con on Saturday, August 4th from 9am to midnight at my home!


Villacon I!










This started as an opportunity for folks in my AD&D campaign group to run games for each other. It is the summer, so not everyone is able to come game, so I'm opening it up to folks who might be interested!






It's totally free, aside from you pitching in for pizza for dinner. I have plenty of room in my game room for hosting ten people.






What are we playing?








TimeGMGame
9am - 12amMike/Chgowiz(OD&D + When Villagers Go Bad mini game)
1pm - 4pmChris MCastles & Crusades
5pm - 8pmJohnPugmire - post-apocalyptic world run by dogs
9pm - 12amDerek2e AD&D - Kingdom of Intrigue



Where is Villacon?


Lake Villa/Lindenhurst is a suburb north of downtown Chicago by about an hour. I'm ten minutes west of the Six Flags Gurnee amusement park/Gurnee Mills mall - the Grand Ave/IL 132 exit. I'll provide address to confirmed people attending.


Sounds like a lot of fun!


So if you're interested, how do you sign up? Easy - just comment below, or send me an email to chgowiz@gmail.com and I'll get you information on how to come play!

Comments