Podcast Episode 21 - Lessons from Recent Games, Perspective on AD&D Combat

I've had a busy couple of weeks with a lot of games, so I share some of the things I've learned and observed. Plus, I get to a topic that I've really been looking forward to doing - demystifying AD&D combat! I share some opinions on why I think AD&D by-the-book combat gets a bad rap, and I set the stage for the next couple of podcast episodes that dive deep. Enjoy!


Leave me a voice message and let me know what you think! (312) 625-8281‬ (US/Canada) or on Anchor: anchor.fm/the-dungeon-masters-handbook/message

Find episode posts and other D&D content at my blog here: chgowiz-games.blogspot.com

Intro music: Dragonaut by Bradley The Buyer (bit.ly/2ASpAlF)
Outro music: Dream by Wild Shores (bit.ly/2jbJehK)

Comments