Podcast Episode 36 - Reading Unearthed Arcana - Intro, Comeliness, Races

I've decided to pick up the (in)famous supplement to AD&D: Unearthed Arcana! Join me as I begin a series of episodes where I read through the book and see what all the controversy is about. Will I use UA in my campaign? Let's find out!

This episode is the introduction to the series, and I go over the comeliness attribute option and the rules expansions for races and sub-races.



Episode Link: https://anchor.fm/thedungeonmastershandbook/episodes/Episode-36---Reading-Unearthed-Arcana---Intro--Comeliness--Races-ed68ou

What do you think?!
Leave me a voice message and let me know what you think or ask questions if you have them! (312) 625-8281‬ (US/Canada)

You can also leave a message on Anchor: anchor.fm/thedungeonmastershandbook/message  or email me at chgowiz@gmail.com.

I stream at: http://twitch.tv/chgowiz

Credits
Intro music: Dragonaut by Bradley The Buyer (bit.ly/2ASpAlF)
Outro music: Dream by Wild Shores (bit.ly/2jbJehK)
All music used with permission.

Comments

  1. I enjoyed the show! I played D&D roughly 1981-1986, and we never used comeliness or the subraces. Since comeliness is a component of charisma, it always seemed to me that comeliness should be rolled first, and then something like the standard penalty or bonus ranging from -3 to +3 should be applied to the charisma roll. I never read Unearthed Arcana, so I'm looking forward to following this series!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment