If you like Pedion modular terrain, you'll love what they're doing now...

Pedion modular terrain, that really awesome accessory that I raved about last year, is back with more! They've just funded their second Kickstarter for urban terrain, and this stuff looks damn sweet!


They are providing not only terrain suitable for fantasy worlds, but also more modern urban terrain for WW2, current day and sci-fi wargaming.


To really sweeten the deal, there have been "transition" tiles unlocked, which allows you to plug together existing "natural" Peidion terrain to the urban tiles.


This Kickstarter has twenty days left, so I hope you join me in supporting it!

I have to tell you, I've been blown away by the Pedion terrain. If you'd like to see it in action, come see my Chaos Wars games at GaryCon, Little Wars and GenCon!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/georgepanopoulos/pedion-urban-handpainted-terrain-tiles-for-wargame


Just a quick life update... one of my major projects is about to finish this coming weekend. I produce an entertainment event in Chicago and it's this coming weekend! Then I have GaryCon and Little Wars coming up, and we'll be finally listing the house for sale soon! It's been a lot of work over the past couple of months, but I've been still gaming and being creative, so I will have more to talk about.

Comments