Guess it's not meant to be - for now

 


Well, I tried. 

I got some folks interested in possibly playing a run through the classic module U1 - The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh. 

I just couldn't do it. I had a panic attack this morning just doing prep... not a good sign!

As I told my players, I respect their time and I won't waste it by trying to force something that is not ready. And clearly, I'm not ready.

I just don't feel the motivation or desire to be creative. Not for painting, modeling, even playing PC games or wargames. 

Right now, gardening, hunting, fishing, camping, marksmanship... those seem to be the things that I can do right now.

So... once again, the face to face/online games are going on hiatus. The Play-by-post game is fine, I can deal with that for some reason because I can do it in real tiny dribs and drabs, when it hits me. 

So we'll see. Maybe I'll get the mojo back after we progress with vaccination through the summer and can start meeting in person. I dunno.

Stay safe and be well, everyone!

Comments

  1. Well, you are not supposed to have a panic about things you do for fun, so that was probably the right call.

    It sounds like you can keep yourself quite busy with gardening, hunting, fishing, camping and marksmanship! Being the outdoorsman for a while sounds like a good way to recharge. Spring is coming, so there's never been a better time, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay safe and take care of yourself! The game (and the people) will be there when you're ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you do a lot better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment