See you at GenCon & a Swords & Wizardry hint...

Wow! The 50th GenCon is just a couple of days away! Will I see you there? Are you in any of my games? Here's what I'm running... stop by and see if there's room!

Friday - 2pm - Defense of Arcpoint (NMN17104870) - ICC :: Hall B :: Yellow :: 9-10
Chaos Wars - Ral Partha wargame set in my campaign world.

Saturday - 7pm - Chaos Lurks in the Old Crater (RPG17104873) - Location: ICC :: Hall C : Blue :: 29
Satuday night AD&D in my campaign - pregens!

Sunday - 10am - Defense of Arcpoint (NMN17104871) - ICC :: Hall B : Orange :: 13--14
Chaos Wars - Ral Partha wargame set in my campaign world.

  

Bring a generic ticket! If I'm full, I'll see if I can fit you in.


A long time ago, I ran a fund raiser to raise money for the Gary Gygax statue. Yea, that damn thing. It was pretty damn cool though, to see folks come together. I remember how nice it was to present them the check and know it was from all of us.

I'm inspired by the interest at my public library in my D&D game to get them some D&D books - perhaps an OSR book as well as current version! So this fundraiser will go towards that. For you all, this fundraiser will involve a bit of history with regards to Swords & Wizardry and an item that I don't see to many of. I'll announce details after GenCon!

What is it?!?

Comments

  1. Have fun at Gen Con !!! It is a long way from Horticultural Hall, Lake Geneva, WI . Ral Partha is lucky to have you as a presenter !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have an amazing time at GenCon, Michael! Sounds like you have a nice balance of events, and maybe you'll even have time to enjoy some as a player yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment